Celebrating Racial Harmony
To see how Fajarians celebrated Racial Harmony Day please visit this gallery.
Application for Food Stalls at Fajar Secondary School Canteen
We are inviting interested applicants to operate food stalls in our school canteen.
Interested applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- Must be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident
- Able to provide food that meet the health/nutritional standards set by the Health Promotion Board (HPB)
- Able to provide good service and quality food at reasonable prices
- Able to observe a high standard of food and personal hygiene
- A healthy and fit person, and preferably have some catering experience
Application forms can be obtained from:
General Office at Fajar Secondary School
31, Gangsa Road, Singapore 678972
or download the application form here.
Please submit the following to the Fajar Secondary School General Office:
- Completed application form
- List of proposed food items for sale and prices
- Any other supporting documents
Please contact Ms Clarice Ong, Admin Manager, at 6513 3713 for any clarifications.
For 2014 Term 3 Class Timetable and Examinations Timetables please click here.
CCA Schedule Update
The CCA schedule and teachers in charge list has been updated as at 27 June 2014.
For more details, please refer to our CCA Schedule.
For Parents & the Public
- MOE Singapore
- MOE School Information Service
- Parents in Education
- Parent Support Groups (PSGs)
- Our Singapore Conversation on Education
- Sexuality Education
For School Staff
|July Hit Counter|